Any HCR ManorCare employee (not a contract or temporary employee) who:
- Is an active full-time, part-time or PRN employee.
- Has suffered an Unexpected Catastrophic Event beyond his or her control while an active employee.
- Cannot meet his or her Urgent Needs.
- Is in good standing with HCR ManorCare.
- Has not already received two Hug Fund grants in the last 12 months.
- Has not already received $10,000.00 in grant assistance from the Hug Fund in the last 12 months.
- Has worked for HCR ManorCare for at least 390 hours during the last 12 months. Or, has worked at HCR ManorCare for less than 12 months, and projected hours are 390 or more for a 12-month period. (This figure is determined by dividing employee’s hours worked by days of service, then multiplying the result by 365. Total must equal 390 or higher.)